Who doesn’t love bruschetta? All that tomato, onion and garlic goodness. Well, here at Olivado, we love bruschetta and have remixed this easy, classic appetizer recipe to include the great taste of avocado. We hope you enjoy!
- 1 avocado – minced
- 2 tomatoes – diced
- 2/3 cup red onion – minced
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced or crushed
- 2 tbsp Olivado Avocado Oil
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 1 French baguette – cut into 1/2″ slices
- Feta cheese to taste (optional)
How we did it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add the avocado, tomato, onion, garlic, Olivado Avocado Oil and lemon juice to a large bowl and mix.
- Layout sliced baguette onto a non-stick baking pan and brush with Olivado Avocado Oil
- Spoon the avocado bruschetta mixture over each slice
- Top each piece with feta cheese (optional)
- Drizzle oil over each piece (optional)
- Bake 10-15 mins until edges of baguette is golden brown.
It will be difficult, but make sure you let the dish cool just a little before diving in to enjoy it.